site image

Dunklin & Daniels History

|
|
|
|

Our Beginnings

1891 - The funeral home opened beside Dunklin Hardware Store (Greenville Hardware Store) by the Dunklin Family. (Greenville Hardware is still at the original building where the funeral home was located.)

1963 - The Dunklin's moved the funeral home to its present location 812 W. Commerce Street, across from the city cemetery, Magnolia Cemetery, in July.

1992 - The Dunklin family sold the funeral home to Don and Carolyn Herndon on February 4, 1992. 

The funeral home was later sold to Prime Succession.

2004 -  Don Daniels and his son Damon Daniels, bought the funeral home from Prime Succession on January 28, 2004


Greenville Advocate  - Written by Jonathan Bryant

site image
site image
© 2018 Dunklin and Daniels. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS